Monday, February 2, 2009

The Truth

1.Honestly, what color is your underwear?

-Atikah said : Do you have to know?
-Farah said : I'm not wearing any. Hahaha! Alamak, too much detail la pulak.

2.Honestly, whats on your mind right now?

-Atikah said : Will I wake up early in the morning, tomorrow.
-Farah said : Org kedai adidas td handsome kot. Haha. Gatal gile.

3.Honestly, what are you doing right now?

-Atikah said : Chatting with the chatters :)
-Farah said : Obviously, Myspacing. Daa.

4.Honestly, what did you do today?

-Atikah said : Became one of Puteri's family for instant, funny gilaa ;D
-Farah said : I killed someone.

5.Honestly, do you think you are attractive?

-Atikah said : Don't ask me la. Tk tau mcm mne nk answer. Haha ;p
-Farah said : Nope. I'm short.

6.Honestly, have you done something bad today?

-Atikah said : Talk bad about others. Haihh, sinned again.
-Farah said : Yeahh..Sembur tester perfume at my whole body. Tk senonoh langsung. I might
as well but it instead but don't know which one to choose. Hehe.

7.Honestly, do you watch disney channel?

-Atikah said : Well, yeah. Is that a problem?
-Farah said : Yeah. Haha. Is that such a crime?

8.Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?

-Atikah said : Maybe, but I don't know who.
-Farah said : I'm always jealous of people. Its a habit I guess.

9.Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?

-Atikah said : Bila mood ayah baik. Haha ;D
-Farah said : Nikon D60. If I had one. Hehe. But currently, my cellphone.

10.Honestly, do you bite your nails?

-Atikah said : Ohh sure, Not! Tak berminat la ;p
-Farah said : Used to mse skolah rendah.. Euuw. disgusting kan.

11.Honestly, what is your mood right now?

-Atikah said : Confused. Ehh, is it a type of mood?
-Farah said : Easy like sunday morning as always. Hehe.

12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?

-Atikah said : Err, nopee.
-Farah said : Nope. As far as I concern.

13.Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?

-Atikah said : Well, surely I am.
-Farah said: Yes, yes ;D

14.Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?

-Atikah said : Well it is a SECRET, cannot tell laa. Haha ;D
-Farah said : Ermm.. Not very deep, and not very dark too. Haha. People started to know.

16.Honestly, do you hate someone right now?

-Atikah said : Not for now :)
-Farah said : Nope. Why should I?

17.Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?

-Atikah said : No one. Ehh ape main peluk peluk ni? *winkwink
-Farah said : Do I really have to share this with public. Haha.

18.Honestly, are you loyal?

-Atikah said : Err, ntah.
-Farah said : To who??

19.Honestly, are you in denial?

-Atikah said : Dictionary, please. Haha.
-Farah said : Certain matter ;)

20.Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?

-Atikah said : Euww, forbidden. Don't ever think of that activity.
-Farah said : Never even think of doing it.

21.Honestly, who is your best friend?

-Atikah said : Seriously, I have many :D
-Farah said : Can't choose one.. Coz I have many ;)

22.Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?

-Atikah said : Waste of money and time. Ape laa -.-
-Farah said : Nope.

23.Honestly, do you like someone?

-Atikah said : Ehh? Takkan nk benci. Haha :p
-Farah said : Hokhok. Hehe. Huhu. Haha *gedik

24.Honestly, does anyone like you?

-Atikah said : What on earth, will I know?
-Farah said : Nope. I'm not likeable.

25.Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?

-Atikah said : Tak faham langsung.
-Farah said : Nope.

26.Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?

-Atikah said : None of your business. Haha ;p
-Farah said : Frankly, some part of it. Should I be punnish for that? Hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Baiknya korang :P
    Korang dua memang baik pun.

    A shout to all the girls out there:
    'These are the kinda girls that you wanna be'

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much pink...
    haunts my mind and burnin it...
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!....

    i can't readddddddddddddd....
    aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

    wats happenin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A COMMENT OTAMANS
    too much pink??
    is that a sarcasm or compliment?
    weird...
    aku ske cam free2..
    best2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nombor 19 dengan 23 tue tasya nk taw detail bleh? :P

    ReplyDelete