Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet the composer of a new generation,DANIEL HADRI

Let me introduce you to a guy that "mocked" me with his own gentle way by composing songs to me.haha.This is funny.


Here's the first comment he sent me on myspace,


lagu doreamon dlm bahasa malaysia. cube dgr,
mata nye bulat bulat,orgnye kecik kecik,walaupn kecik tp kecik cili padi.....!,orgnye suke merepek,ckp matenye bengkak,walaupn bengkak,tp bengkak bengkak comel....!

haha alamak, mcm terase je ;P

(mmg la terasa coz spe lg klo bkn i hadri ui!)



Obviously,he's a doraemon fan coz he also knew how to draw it






(i think he could do it better using pencil)




Then,since he was soo good in this,i ask him to write another song of a version,mary had a little lamb.So here's the second song he sent me,



adee sorang budak kecik,budak kecik,tp comel..
bile die dapat camera,terus tk ingt dunie..
die walaupun nmpk kecik,tp die,byk cakap..
walaupun byk cakap..tetap tk jemu-jemu.. ;D

haha ;D see sng je.;P



Dear soo-called composer Hadri,
your songs giggles my ass off (Even my dear friend atikah agreed kan?kan?).Those lyric u made kept whispering in my ear.haha.Should i take it as a compliment or what?hahaa
For those people out there,support local composer,support composer hadri!

-Farah-

2 comments: